Links

Thursday, December 27, 2007

NEW YEAR FINal COUNTDOWN

New Years MySpace Glitter Images


I guess all of us were waiting to the final countdown to the NEW YEAR 2008!
Today, Dec. 27, 2007, it's 4 days, 4 hours 47 minutes and 45 seconds, to the new year, a time I'm writing this issue.
I was thinking who/what's the country who'll celebrate the new year first. I was really pretty sure that it is Fiji, Port Vila or Vanuatu Island who will be the first country who will first welcome yr 2008, but i was mistaken. Christmas Island??? where the ???? is that island? Well, this is somewhere downunder eh? They celebrate the NY at 10.00 am European time. The 2nd is an island in NZ, then NZ itself, 4th is Fiji & 5th is Australia who celebrate at 13 hrs.
Philippines celebrate at 16.00 hrs our time!!!

Pls. press this link: "timeanddate"

I hope the world celebrates PEACE on earth not just in word but indeed!

No comments: