Links

Thursday, December 27, 2007

EXHAUSTED!




Yeah! Christmas Eve was over. All gifts were opened and all cooking's & baking's were over too.

What a relief that all this things are over. I was a bit of a lazy lady (host) this year as i undergo a chemical facial treatment that i don't really feel doing extra work this christmas.

Though this treatment isn't that complicated but i feel & look horrible. I didn't regret a bit doing this treatment during this season. Hopefully, on New Year's eve, i look normal.

It was soooo funny that my grandson, wondered how his "lola" look! He's been asking what was in my face, that it seems so plasty §:-)

TAKE A LOOK AT ME!!!

I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED
AS THE WOMAN WHO SMILES
EVENTHOUGH HER HEART IS
BROKEN AND THE ONE WHO CAN ALWAYS
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAYS EVEN IF SHE
COULDN'T BRIGHTEN HER OWN...

No comments: