Links

Sunday, December 2, 2007

PASSION, COMPASSION

PLS. GIVE SOMETIMES A CHANCE TO READ BELOW::::

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO'S INVOLVE TO A PROHIBITED LOVE, A FORBIDDEN GAME!

EVERYBODY'S INVOLVE IN THIS LETTER OR AN ESSAY???

HOPE IT BROADEN YOUR MIND, AT LEAST!
--------------------------------------------


The outburst of emotions was like lightning and thunder that even a small child could understand, so intense and fierce that assertions, hasty it may seem, were readied. There's so many changes in our lives could never be understood for so short a time. It's beyond compression, kind of like putting a square peg into a round hole. Passions run deep and high, like wildfire burning everything along its path, it must not fail to consider the changes within each of us whether such changes could sustain its vigor and excitement.

I read all messages over and over again trying to come to terms with what you are today. The amorous disasters and the escape from scarcity are what I believe your motivations. It made you the strong but lonely person you are now maybe because you failed to appreciate all of its aspects, seeing only the side which best fit yourself. Never been in love?... you had been in love but you'd rather not call it love because the experience made you cry. To hate those men/women who in one way or another made you smile is like hating yourself, as they will always be a part of you no matter how you try to delete them from memory. If we could only format and re-format ourselves like computers! to fit other operating systems! Love is what made us, will save us and will keep us strong as we travel this space we call life. Marrying for pecuniary material reasons?

Have you see you in such a distracted situation? If I were in his/her shoes I'd do the same. It is his/her GOD given right to protect you and all those precious to him/her. He/she loves you very much and I can feel it! I could not blame him/her if he/she has entertained the idea that I am dipping my hands into his/her cookie jar. Have you ever considered the years you have been together and suddenly you act so weird and so strange? He/she doesn't deserve this. He/she needs your love. He/she needs your compassion.

All the time I wanted to see my beautiful butterfly/caterpillar in gracious flight. I don' want to lose sight of his/her as it has been for thirty years. I love my butterfly/caterpillar so much that I want to see him/her happy wherever he/she maybe. I have taken that love into another level of existence beyond the indulgence of most people. Maybe we could not grow old together in these compelling circumstances, perhaps in another lifetime...

No comments: