Links

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sound of Silence


To All people outhere who read my blogs:

I just want to let you know that I am just pretty well busy these past few days.

There are few reasons why:
First & for all, this is the time that my daughter will decide w/c course & which school she'll attend to, secondly. is my work that really need my full attention. I have to do some exams to be a certified AM and to tell you. am 90% on the way to fullfillment.

I have a very huge responsibilities and I must show my superiors that even an immigrant. a chinky eyed & petité lady that seems can't rely to can handle such responsibilities and lastly, am also busy with my health as I got an allergy and not just allergy though. But before i tell you this, we'll have to wait the result of all my medical exams.


However, NO PANIC, am actually fit for fight. OK?

Will write more soonest! c Yah in here

No comments: