Links

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Global WARMING? saons man?

Hmmm...i been thinking & planning the next post earlier tonight! but on my way here, somebody blocked my way! AGAY!!! I stuck for about 5 hours chatting to the lady over there! *pointing my lips on that way! "A pinoy style pointing the direction", it's a PINAY blocks my way? he he...INSE!!! fatay ka jan. However, it's always interested exchanging & sharing our lives chitchats! ups&downs, myseries & happiness...It makes us more tsismosa §:-) he he!!! in a nice way, indeed...*gossipers"

No!!! kidding aside, i asked my dear fween Inse, if my new thought of posting is OK. She granted me that's more than OK. Hope she'll send some pictures so i can share my readers (if i have some?) what I'm talking in here, as if it sounds so old styles or a pure primitive way of living. So, here I am...starting again! Hope U read and give me some advices that may help us better globe living beings §:-) *giggles
Anyways, i'd decided to share some Filipino ways, how we spare some energy, for instance WATER, ELECTRICITY & even our vehicles?

HERE ARE SOME OF OUR WAYS SAVING ENERGY TO HELP THE GLOBE A BETTER PLACE
1)When we go to the grocery store? we use to take a bicycle w/ 3 wheels, no fumes & no gas...more cheaper & good condition...

2) When we shower, we only use 2 bockets of water and a "tabo" -HEY, it works too!


In this topic, i really do hope that i can share a very simple way of saving to help our world a better place. HMMMM:::bigat ata? or am i just dreaming to my unreachable dreams? In this case, i don't care, though! take it or leave it.

Some of my experiences when i was in the Philippines. Sounds crazy but helpful, in a way:

No comments: