Links

Friday, December 14, 2007

Your the candle of my HEART


I don`t want you to suffer with me...
Don`t want you to share the sadness which it inside me...
Don`t want you to build a castles within an illusions...
Don`t want to make you down..
Because love is not just a word to say..
LOVE is a moral duty...
LOVE is obligation between two hearts...
through a souls in front of God...
which never be apart...
and no one can separate between them...

I want to feel and touch this sweet love with you...
I want to feel within this love...
This love which can light a feelings...
and to nullify a mind... to make us feel amazement within it...
This love which can burn from inside...
This love which can take a mind away...
That love which we always dream about...
which make you melt in front of your lover...
and make you choose your lover from among the all...

Don`t think that i do not wish that love...
believe me that i want it...and dream always to get it...
A wide desert inside me, which can hear its yelling...
and a large dark deserted hall, which a wind slam its doors...
while there a small far candle which needs whom can take care about...
To make it a strong fire to give more lights...
to give me a warm inside me...
and to give me a safety feelings...
To make me feel as i am a little kid in a fathers` lap...
who looks to this life through a trust, hope and a love...
This love which i need and looking for...
Do you want to be the candle of my life...?

Now its between your hands...
and you can choose the right...
The right for you and for me..
But hope to be candle which i always wanted you to be.

No comments: