Links

Saturday, December 15, 2007

IDENTIFY FILIPINO MEN



One day in fall, a lad came across my path, an aussie lad asked about pinoy men? Hala! was shocked coz i don't know what to tell her how the real pinoy men mentality are? In my previous blogsite (w/c am on the way to close) i wrote this topic and get some good answers.

CG na? basa naman oh? Give some ideas how the real pinoy men acts towards their opposite sex? TY to J. Santillion for sharing this pix

From my chum!!!
Dating Filipino man, who is in his 40, he have never been married before.
He is never open to me about his feelings or emotions. I don't know much about Filipino culture or traditions; we meet here in Australia. What is traditional Filipino man? What their expectations are? Is it any girls around who is married or committed to Filipino man? There are a lot of postings about Filipino woman, but nothing about man? Please help!

***********************************

OO nga ano? Pinays are more scripted nga? Y kaya? & more exploited than any other asian countries...
************************************

- a letter from one of our friend who gave her comment, goes like this...(pakatok pod)

** filipino men? I'll sum it up in short words. A traditional man is generally a sweet lover.

*** he is, but what about other part of the life? any ideas?

I FOUND THIS COMMENTS AREN'T ENCHANTING EH?

*** 'm not a Filipino man - I'm a Filipino stud ! Filipinos in general have a Western mentality. We don't really identify with other Asian cultures as we still have the American colonial mentality. Actually there's lots of Americans where I work right now. I always had difficulty humoring Aussies, and laughing at their own jokes. But Americans and I seem to mutually appreicate each other's humor. Not to mention that my best friend is American. In short - Filipino mentality is almost
similar to Americans. Full Stop.

***
You'll soon find out, wontcha. Generally speaking, traditional Filipino men are regarded as "playboys" regardless of how they look like.

I GUESS I MORE AGREE W/ MY STUD FWEEN!
exampleessays/filipino_culture


No comments: